Child Jesus Valentine Coloring Page


Well, if you don't know me by now....I love to make Jesus coloring pages.  I've had this one in my mind for several years.  Or rather something like it.  I am thinking you could shrink it by 50-75%, color and then glue it on pink or red construction paper or card stock to make a Valentine card with it.   I colored mine with
You could also print this one on light pink or red paper and one on white paper.  Color the large heart with Jesus on it that's on the white paper, cut it out and paste it over the one one printed on the pink or red paper.  Just an idea.
 

 

POPULAR POSTS

Baby Jesus Christmas Cards and Coloring Pages

God Loves A Cheerful Giver Coloring Page

Song of the Swallows and Color Pages (2)

King of My Heart and Color Page

Two Hearts, Stained Glass Windows and Color Pages

Widow's Mite Coloring Page (For the Feast of Saint Joseph)

Prayer to the Infant Jesus and Nativity Coloring Page