Sacre Coeur (Sacred Heart coloring page)

The other day when I was pondering what kind of coloring page I would make for Valentine's Day, the French words, Sarcre-Coeur immediately came into my mind.  Sometimes I think in French...at least about a few things...not many things mind you.  After four semesters of French in college, I don't remember much.  It is so true that if one does not practice a thing, it may just go away.
But the French words for Sacred Heart do not ever leave me and recently I have been exchanging emails with a woman who speaks and writes in French and so the French language has been in my thoughts.
 
I cannot help but consider how the Wound in the Sacred Heart of Jesus heals the wounds of the world....that is, if we would only give Him a chance.  The Sacred Heart never inflicts Himself on us.  He waits patiently and allows us to come to Him of our free will.
 
 
You can print the Sacre-Coeur coloring page by clicking
 
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be ever present in your heart today on Valentine's Day and always.

Comments

  1. Beautiful, Monica! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

      Delete
  2. Hee! Hee! My word verification was "TRUE LOVE" ! What a fitting word with your post! I think Blogger is doing a Valentine's Day special on the word verifications :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS

Baby Jesus Christmas Cards and Coloring Pages

God Loves A Cheerful Giver Coloring Page

Song of the Swallows and Color Page

King of My Heart and Color Page

Child Jesus Valentine Coloring Page

Widow's Mite Coloring Page (For the Feast of Saint Joseph)

Two Hearts, Stained Glass Windows and Color Pages

Prayer to the Infant Jesus and Nativity Coloring Page